Sunday, February 20, 2011

Iron Maiden Baby!!

This week was a fast, furious, and fun time. Tuesday I went to an Iron Maiden concert (obviously Matt not Kim writing this one) and I have never consciously listened to a single song that they have written. There were four of us and two of us went for free because a couple bugged out at the last minute and Steve had some free tickets. Steve and the other guy were really into the concert, where Carlton and I were not so much.... We took the MRT down and had a few beers, then they went in while Carlton and I stayed outside. Below is the picture from when we did go in for 15 min then went to the bar near our house  Also there is a picture of the MRT stop which I found to be beautiful.  I think I may of called a few too many people from the concert.  Apologites because that was 6am CST....





Ainsley, Kara, and Jack were stuck with Dada for the weekend. Kim was catching up on with some friends in Bali, as I have had my fair share alone time with friends leaving her with the kids.  The kids were funny this weekend. I think they knew I needed the help so they were really good sticking together and were playing very nice together also. Ainsley kept saying "I am going to help you" so i think kim must of said something before she left.  We had swimming on Friday, Sat we went to the Dentist, Sunday we just hung out. I wish I had pictures of the dentist. The dentist decided that it would be better for Jack to sit by himself with her while we went for coffee (Kara, Ainsley and I). Humm…. Not so much. 3.5 sec later we were back up in the office. Jack refusing to open his mouth. All worked out but Jack got “inspected” while Kara did go by herself and was an ANGEL and got "cleaned". Dentist said Kara did just as good as Ainsley, though we tried not to say that too loud as that would cause a competitive issue.

Ainsley really wanted to be just like Kara this weekend with regards to hair so what you see below is not one, not two, but four "Palm Trees" as they are called here done by DA DA :)  a.k.a. pig tails. 

Drunk on Milk and Cartoons....  When the Cat is a away the Mice will play...


Overall I really enjoyed the weekend and the kids were great.  Only 2 bites, 3 scratches, and one moment where I lost it :)  Finally one picture of my family...

No comments: