Me: "Ainsley and Kara, if you both lose a tooth in the same day, and the tooth fairy visits you on the same night, will you get anything special?"
Ainsley: "Maybe we will get a credit card!"
Jack: "Mom, when I grow up I want to be a person."
Me: "Anything specific?"
Jack: "A person that doesn't go to school."
Jack: "Since I was born in Singapore I remember how to say some words from Singapore."
Me: "You do?"
Jack: "Yes!"
Me: "What do you remember?"
Jack: "Agua"
Kara: "Jack, mom said you can't do that."
Jack: "Kara, you are not the boss of me!"
Kara: "Mom is the boss and she said you can't do that."
Jack: "No, Jesus is the boss."
Kara: "I am a vexaterian!"
Me: "What is that?"
Kara: "A vegetarian that eats meat."
Me: "Kara, why don't you just eat meat and not worry about calling yourself something?"
Kara: "Because I want to be a veterinarian."
Me: "You can be a vet and still eat meat."
Kara: "I am a vexatarian."
Monday, December 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment