Ahh, a long holiday weekend! We didn't do anything "memorial" but we definitely enjoyed the time off and enjoyed an American holiday that we have missed for three years.
We started the weekend at Barton Springs pool. Matt swam laps in preparation for the CapTexTri triathlon. Me, Pa, and the kids enjoyed the shade and an Austin original scene. (I would like to remind the record that Jack picks out his own clothes with very forceful opinions. I am sure he will blame me for these outfits in 15 years.)
Matt & Ainsley in the cold water:
This is Ainsley trying on Matt's wet suit:
Monday was Matt's triathlon race. The race was downtown and I took the kids to see Matt during the run portion of his race.
The kids anxiously awaiting to see their dad:
YAY DADDY!!!
After the race:
Monday, May 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment