Ainsley Jack and Kara started their new school last week, Cheerie Hearts. MMI Claymore officially closed after school on Tuesday. The kids were sad to leave their friends and teachers, but so far the new school is going well. They go to school for a half a day and then they spend the afternoon at home with Ms. Lynn, their favorite teacher from MMI Claymore. Below is a picture I took just before we left for school on their first day at Cheerie Hearts.
Monday, December 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi there, was searching the web for Montessori schools to enroll my daughter in and I came across your website, saw your pics and realized that coincidently you guys live in four seasons too. I am looking for a Montessori teacher to come over and help with my daughter. I just delivered my third child and am looking for ways to keep my elder two occupied, kudos to u guys for managing so many kids...can u please pass me miss lynne number if u don't mind
Hi there, was searching the web for Montessori schools to enroll my daughter in and I came across your website, saw your pics and realized that coincidently you guys live in four seasons too. I am looking for a Montessori teacher to come over and help with my daughter. I just delivered my third child and am looking for ways to keep my elder two occupied, kudos to u guys for managing so many kids...can u please pass me miss lynne number if u don't mind
Post a Comment