Sunday, September 26, 2010

Growth Spurt

Can you guess who has had a growth spurt?


Last week on our ride home from school the taxi driver was wearing gloves.  Ainsley said, "Mom, why is uncle wearing socks on his fingers?"  I then had to try and explain what gloves are for...and ended up digging out a pair Matt bought last winter in China to let Ainsley try them on.


Jack finally decided he wanted to wear his big boy underwear!  He only wore them for an hour before he was back in diapers, but at least he is entertaining the idea!


Arts and crafts time!!  Ainsley spent 30 minutes putting tattoos on herself and Kara while Jack worked on his masterpiece crayon drawing while also watching "Cars" on the tv.




Today we saw a woman in a wedding dress and Ainsley says..."Mommy, when I get big, big, bigger maybe I will wear a wedding dress and get married.  I will marry my daddy!"  

Tonight before bedtime Ainsley says, "Mom, you are the best mommy ever!"

:-) smiles