Sunday, September 28, 2008

28 September

Ainsley was back to her old self again by the end of this week, so the dragon that surfaced last week seems to be on vacation. With Matt gone all week I was happy to have a sweet child back in the house. I can't say what happened over the last week because I truly don't remember anything unless it happened today. I successfully made it through the week without Matt, but it was hard. Two of the nights were horrible because Ainsley decided to join in the "let's wake mom up" game, which I expect 2-4 times a night from the twins, but not Ainsley. One particular night I went into her room to find her totally naked and her diaper off...as she was soaking wet and laying next to a pile of poop. We can no longer use diapers, only pull ups. Any time I put a diaper on her she takes it off...so pull ups it is!


Jack & Kara started to enjoy their play gym this week! Jack likes to swat at the orange thing. Kara likes to look at the flashing star but won't swat at anything that dangles. Jack was full of smiles today but I didn't have my camera around to capture it.

Kara, however, smiles non-stop these days so it is easy to get her on film! Here are a few of my favorites from today. She smiles the most when Ainsley is around. She just smiles and watches her big sister, it is really cute.


Ainsley likes to do anything and everything that I do. Tonight I had to wear Kara in the Bjorn for an hour to keep her from crying. So, then Ainsley wanted to wear the Bjorn too. Liza had her put one of her twin dolls in the carrier while she held the other twin doll. We were dying laughing!

Happy Birthday to CC! She turns 60 on Monday :-) WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: